Servings Per Container: 4
Serving Size: 48g
Net Weight: 6.7 oz (190g)
IN STOCK - SHIPS WITHIN A WEEK - QUICK PREPARATION
- Nutrient Rich & Filling - Each serving of Instant Potatoes offers you 177 calories, 41 grams of carbohydrates, 4 grams of protein, 31% DV Vitamin C, calcium and iron. These are the basic fuels we all need to power through our day!
- Simple & Quick to make - All you need to to do is bring 3 1/2 cups water to a boil, remove from heat, and whisk in the pouch of instant potatoes. It must cool for a few moments. Alternatively you can choose to substitute a cup of water for instant milk then add some butter, salt, and pepper.
- Long term storage - No one really knows when an emergency is going to happen, but you will rest knowing you have the food storage you need when the stores run out. Whether it is power outages, hard financial times, or shortages of food you will be ready.
Our instant potatoes is one of the foundations of survival food. It is just common sense to have energy packed simple foods ready when emergencies strike. Just boil some water, add the pouch, and in minutes you will have a hot and ready meal.
Our products offer honest serving sizes with nutrient-dense calories.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Trans Fats
- No MSG (monosodium glutamate)
- Easy to prepare – just add to boiling water.
Every pouch of our freeze dried foods come in metallized PET pouches. The oxygen extraction procedure used to prepare our foods for storage preserve the taste, nutrition, and allow for long term shelf life.
Shelf Life: Up to 15 years from date of manufacture. For best taste and nutritional value, store between 60° F and 70° F.
To Read our refund & return policy, please click here.