Dehydrated Noodles and soup broth mix
Servings Per Container: 5
Serving Size: 1/5 of pouch (23g)
Net Weight: 4.1 oz (115g)
IN STOCK - FAST SHIPPING - QUICK PREPARATION
- Fast comforting freeze dried food - Our Chicken Noodle Soup has 5 servings per pouch and is quick to make, just add hot water. Enjoy the comforting flavor of chicken noodle soup when you need it.
- Keep your energy up during emergencies - Each serving provides 70 calories, 0 grams fat, 3 grams of protein, and is rich with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. Proper nutrition is always important so you're healthy.
- Stays good for 15 years - Whether it is today, tomorrow, or years from now you'll be able to rely on your food storage. This peace of mind comes from knowing you've got food that lasts when the stores won't.
- Easy to store, easier to make - Food storage is made simple with our metallized PET pouches that preserve your food for when you need it. When you need a quick meal or a longer term food solution, our products will be ready for you.
If the grocery stores are out, you're snowed in, or the power has gone down our Chicken Noodles Soup will be there when you need it. With a rich broth and delicious flavor you will be able to easily get the nutrients and energy you need during whatever emergency you and your family may face.
Our products are packaged in metallized PET pouches with an oxygen extraction procedure to protect nutrition and taste and to increase shelf life. This means if times get tough you will have the food you need for you and yours. Prepare now and worry less with our great meal options.
Freeze dried foods beat out dehydrated foods as the process maintains the texture, taste, and shape of these gourmet foods. Best of all this process locks in aroma, nutrients, freshness, and color while offering consumers the same easy of storage.
Our products offer honest serving sizes with nutrient-dense calories.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Trans Fats
- No MSG (monosodium glutamate)
- Easy to prepare – just add to boiling water.
Our products are packaged in metallized PET pouches with an oxygen extraction procedure to protect nutrition and taste and to increase shelf life.
Shelf Life: Up to 15 years from date of manufacture. For best taste and nutritional value, store between 60° F and 70° F.
To Read our refund & return policy, please click here.